IT-Services & 1C (1S) Services in Russia
IT services and 1S (1C) services in Russia. We support our international customers in Russia with the installation, maintenance and administration of the IT infrastructure.
A good IT infrastructure and a reliable IT administration is more than essential for doing business in Russia successfully and efficiently. Our professional support includes among other things the following IT services:
- fault diagnosis within the IT infrastructure as well as measures for the prevention of server and network problems;
- rapid troubleshooting and solution finding for problems with the IT infrastructure;
- professional consultancy through IT experts;
- installation, administration and support of your server and network services;
- monitoring of the server performance and network services in order to guarantee a smooth technological infrastructure.
Furthermore, we offer technological and consulting support for the configuration of products of the Russian software developer 1S (1C). Our qualified specialists assist you at all stages to the automatization of your company:
- development of detailed tasks in accordance with the peculiarities and particularities of your companies;
- introduction to the basics of 1S products which meet the requirements of your company;
- staff training on the handling of the new system;
- technological support for the usage of the new system;
- telephone support.
Highly qualified accountants, auditors, IFRS experts, tax consultants, experts and programmers for automatization, accounting software and IT solutions as well as international management consultants work in our Moscow office. Our working languages are English, Russian and German.
Successful business in Russia means action. Here is our “call to action”:
Get in contact with us by sending us an email or calling us. Besides that we would be happy to organize a video conference for you or welcome you in our office in the center of Moscow. This is the best way to get to know each other and discuss every upcoming questions. We are very looking forward to meeting you!